Somebody help me... RASS or PLPC

Picking my wife's Xmas present to me!  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Except he is asking about RASS wink.png

Yes he did. But if you are on a budget the rascc is cheaper and in my opinion a better tasting smoke than the rass.

And also it could never do no harm to get a third option if you are choosing from two different cigars

So RASS smoke well young?

Some will say they need age but I have already gone through a full box of MUR 2012 and the other one has been open and will not last very long. I think that current RASS are smoking exceptionnaly well ROTT. And I Voted for RASS

AME FEB 13 anyone have this box code? They smell amazing! Can't wait to fire one up, I may do so tonight even! These have my vote!

ymeveby9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same box code. Just had the first one a couple days ago. Fabulous smokes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear might pull mine from the OLH, thought they may need more time ?

It's good to have a young one once in awhile. Cigars are like women. Young ones are a little unpredictable but still a real treat to put in your mouth!

-DSG

Good to hear might pull mine from the OLH, thought they may need more time ?

Pull them and smoke them, I had one last night and it is easy in my top five cigars of this year. I will be smoking another tonight. I already wish I bought two boxes.