a 9 year old voice. amazing.

One observation, unrelated to the remarkable performance of the little girl, is this: when did people stop knowing how to listen to music? Did it seem strange to anyone else that the judges felt comfortable talking during the aria, and generally acting like asses? I've always understood that the polite thing is to be silent during a musician's performance. When did that change?

One observation, unrelated to the remarkable performance of the little girl, is this: when did people stop knowing how to listen to music? Did it seem strange to anyone else that the judges felt comfortable talking during the aria, and generally acting like asses? I've always understood that the polite thing is to be silent during a musician's performance. When did that change?

when people with talent like that had to be discovered on reality shows.

they assume the audience is such a mob of morons that if they don't do that through the performance, people might not know if she was any good.

when people with talent like that had to be discovered on reality shows.

they assume the audience is such a mob of morons that if they don't do that through the performance, people might not know if she was any good.

Fair point. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to hearing more from this little girl.