Cubatabaco merchandise

I don't know how I found this

But even though I never wear t-shirts I'm tempted to get a shirt like this

qnbn.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

For those who might be interested themselves or are interested in other merchandise, the link: http://www.cafepress...anfotos/7854381

On the Internet ??

Joking aside, you wouldn't wear it - not the type :-)

It looks nice K., but at 35 bucks for a Tee I don't think I'll order one - regardless where it's made ....

CafePress is a site for "artists and entrepreneurs". You just supply the design and they stick it on everything from t-shirts to keychains to baby bibs. Then they send the person who owns that page a royalty, like $2 when the shirt sells. The quality is better on light shirts than dark. I have a page to sell my artwork on greeting cards. It is not too successful.

CafePress is a site for "artists and entrepreneurs". You just supply the design and they stick it on everything from t-shirts to keychains to baby bibs. Then they send the person who owns that page a royalty, like $2 when the shirt sells. The quality is better on light shirts than dark. I have a page to sell my artwork on greeting cards. It is not too successful.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed to one day have the unneeded-otherwhere's coin to splurge on your "Last of it's kind" artwork! daydream.gif

Joking aside, you wouldn't wear it - not the type :-)

It looks nice K., but at 35 bucks for a Tee I don't think I'll order one - regardless where it's made ....

true, i'm not really the type + the price is not correct

but.. seemed fun stuff even though it's obvious it's piracy