Suggestions for a new box.... or two

So after returning home from my travels and smoking all my cigars apart from 2, prior to leaving , I'm now in a position where I need to fill my humi again.

Previously I had stocked these (to name a few),

Cohiba - BHK, Piramides Extra, Siglo VI

Hoyo - Epi 2

Monte - 2 , Edmundo

R&J - Churchills

These were my regular 'go to' smokes but I'm looking at trying something new.

I was considering the H .Upmann mag 48's after reading the thread about the creamy chocolate characteristics.

My last smoke was a Siglo VI which had been sitting in my humi for up to 3 years. That smoke was one of the most memorable and enjoyable I can recall with its creamyness and flavours. ( may have been due to lack of smoking this year)

I'm not looking to age any boxes until I'm in a new place with a new humi so I'm looking for reccomendations for good young " flavourful, creamy" smokes.

Cheers

It seems like you enjoy the longer smokes so I'm going to recommend H Upmann Sir Winstons. I have 2 boxes both from '13 and they're a good smoke. Problem is finding a box though...

I totally forgot about the Sir Winston. I'd actually always wanted to grab a box. It looks like there is none in stock though.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I actually didn't realise the 48 was a short robusto which is a bit of a shame. After checking out the prices of everything I think for this next purchase I will be grabbing a box of H. Upmann 46 and then a few singles some of you have mentioned in this thread including the 48 , Epi 1, R&J short churchills and a few Bolivar.

Thanks again