Por larranaga Legendarios

Mate Brendan Daley popped around yesterday afternoon with his box of Legendarios to share .....good bloke that Brendan ok.gif

Construction cigar to cigar was flawless. Aroma at cold was intoxicating delivering sweet cedar, sponge cake and cream.

The cigar started medium bodied and with the flavour characteristics identical to the aroma at cold (doesn't always happen).

At this point of its evolution (MLO 2012) the example smoked had not developed any real complexity in terms of flavour changes throughout. Yet it was perfect in what it delivered and did it seamlessly right to the very end.

I look forward to revisiting them in 3-5 years. Something tells me they will develop into something phenomenal ok.gif

These went quickly in Spain. I scoured Andalucia in July for these and found only 4 singles in Jerez.

Good price in Spain, were released at 116 euro a box and went up to 121 last autumn.

I have 2 boxes put away for a couple of years. Very good cigars.

Was my Christmas day smoke last year and will be again this year. Beautiful cigar. I have one box. Saw another in Marbella in June but I was after the dip re so didn't buy it. Regret that now as I never managed to get a box of the dips in the end :(

Great Cigar! Had 1 in July of 2012 and then another in April of this year! Things do get better with time. Unfortunately can't get together with my best mate to share