Newer vintages still going sick?

I can't tell. I have a couple boxes in recent smoking that have that all too familiar metallic taste. The boxes start out fine but the last 2 or 3 in a row have been bad. Could just be bad cigars... however I haven't really heard that many people talking about sick period recently over the last couple years. Maybe this isn't happening in newer vintages, thought I'd ask... you guys having boxes go sick?

More specifically I'm referring to boxes

Monte PE BME AGO 11

Hoyo Epi 2 MLO ENE 12

One that comes to mind is a 50 cab of Party Shorts, JUN 12. They were pretty good when I first received them, slowly they began entering their sick phase. It's been a few months, and will be another couple months or so before I try another one.

I also have cabs of PLPC 2011 that can't be touched either.

Add my 2012 Mag 46s to the lst as well.

I've experienced this with some shorts and some of my rascc aren't as stellar as they were. You'll probably still get some of this nowadays that you have to put away.

Looking like that's the case. I remember when I started to get into this game it was a pretty hard rule, cigars going sick. Maybe I just remember wrong. But today it's not mentioned much however it can be expected. I remember it was like, "Put them away for a year and check back." That's the route I'll take