Weren't the original 2010 Behikes rolled at Laguito by a handful of rollers? If I saw only a couple of single cap in the whole sample instead of a lot, I'd be curious, since the spread should be rather narrow right?

Ie one roller in a team of six rolls a single cap, stands to reason that there should be rather a large amounts of single capped Behikes, not just several.

This is just conjecture. I never really follow Cohiba news so closely.

They are involved with 601, liga pravada and others own 8 retail stores in Florida. They have seen and tasted these cigars and had doubts.

No offense intended, but consider how their self interests might color their opinions. They work for companies that compete against Cuban cigars. Why would they praise the competition?

No offense intended, but consider how their self interests might color their opinions. They work for companies that compete against Cuban cigars. Why would they praise the competition?

True in most cases but these are very close friends and my purchases are not going to change their profit margin. Then again no matter what I show some of them some would call it garbage. On the bright side of things I just received a box of hand picked montes from Rob and they are awesome!!!!!!!!!