Two more days until we get together. Right now we are at between 7-10 people on Saturday and 5 for Sunday. If you would like to attend on Saturday and haven't RSVP'd please post up and let me know, so that I can expand our reservation if require. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Sorry for the delay. Im 90% for making the gathering. Never been to Magnums and seen it even close to full in the daytime hours. Sorry i cant fully commit till the wife gets back in town from work. She's traveling all month and i just want to make sure she can spend another day away from me lol.

Mike

I am heading over to Shadows cigar lounge at Talking Stick resort shortly....

Just so you know me, look for a 40 something guy wearing shorts, fake leg and leather shoulder bag (stuffed with goodies).

Or since my avatar is really me that might help ya also :)

Had a great time on Saturday at Magnums. It was nice to put faces to everyone. A special thinks to Orion for putting this together and for everyone that attended. I wish I could go up to Talking Stick to meet more people but I have to pick up my wife from the Airport.

Cheers,

Kevin

Thank you to everyone who attended Saturday and Sunday. It was so much fun spending nearly 12 hours over two days smoking great cigars and having great conversations. It has been said many times before, but I will say it again, there is something very special about the BOTL community. The good will and generosity continually amazes me. Cheers and lets do it again soon!

P.S. We were having such a great time I failed to take any group pictures, but I will post what I have soon.