S O O part II

Guest rob

So.... An interesting lead up to this game.

The blues in tatters because they've got players that are to stupid to know a good thing when they're on to it. They make David Warner look like a saint.

The Qlders will no doubt call it a fix that that the rules have been changed just in time to prevent them squaring up with Gallen.

What say you - Fizzer or great game on the cards?

no idea.

since the debacle in the first one with the admin condoning gallen's grubby actions (i have no problem with him taking the cheap shot - i have a massive problem with the authorities basically encouraging it and allowing him to act without consequences), i have not read an article on league and have not watched a minute. ripped up the ticket to the game. will probably watch but my interest, win or lose, is less than at any time in origin history.

seriously, is there any aussie sport with competent administrators? what did we do to deserve this?

Lawn Bowls looks fairly stable at the moment.....innocent.gif

seriously trev? have you not seen the headlines up here. some old bowls club membership has been dudded by being sold out by their admin or something like that. the greens being turned into a high rise.

Qld will win - authorities will ensure it happens to guarantee a big crowd and media interest for game 3, plus Qld couldnt play any worse than the first 60 mins in Sydney and they were still well in that game.