Tatuaje 7th Reserva

Just wondering if anyone has tried this cigar? Interested in trying some different flavour cigars.... And interested in trying some NCs for a change up. A bit nervous with how people have described it as very strong...although have never had issues with Partags or Bolivar.

http://www.cigar-coop.com/2012/03/cigar-review-tatuaje-7th-reserva.html

Would be interested in how this compares to Cuban cigars.... I understand it will taste different and shouldn't be compared. But if you described say the taste profiles of this and then something like a Saint Luis Rey Regios or Montechristo Petit Edmundo, what would the different flavours be and what would be the same for e.g.

Not much comparison to Cuban cigars flavor-wise (the natural Brown labels are much more similar to the Cuban Monte profile), maybe something in the LE range since the LE wrappers are closer to what other countries consider "maduro." But these aren't too strong, smooth, earthy and chocolatey.

I use to love these years ago. They are not as consistent as they were when they first came out, worth a try. Yesterday I bought my first noncuban cigars in a year a Davidoff Colorado Claro and a LG Lanceros. Variety is the spice of life.

I tried the cabaiguan guapos last week. It was ok. I don't like to judge a cigar on just one but this first one didn't thrill me flavor wise and had a lot of construction and burn issues.

To me the Cabaiguan line is overpriced for what you want in a smoke, I stick to, and I'm not a Tat ***** kinda guy, but I like the brown label stuff especially the Noellas, petite caz, and Especiales.