rob and smithy go fishing... AGAIN

Wow. Very lucky, as that appears to be a frag grenade. Must've chemically "shorted out" due to the water, or those guys "hot spooned" it - those things have an 8-second lead to the fuse. Either way, those guys are extremely lucky - the water and that RHIB boat must've absorbed most of the blast, as there didn't look like a lot of damage done. The kill zones on those are immense.

interesting thing is that it is being filmed from a solid stationary position. why? who? what were they thinking?

It's a fairly well know rule: Throw a grenade.....don't drop it next to you. idea.gif

Reminds me of Cletus taking the sheriff out on the lake to show him how he caught so many fish.

Cletus lights a stick of dynamite, throws it into the lake and dozens of fish go belly up.

Sheriff yells, "You can't do that boy, it's against the law."

Cletus lights another stick, hands it to the sheriff and says, "You gonna argue or fish?"rotfl.gif

se

They cast those Granade's as far as ken casts his fly line rotfl.gif

seriously?

the last time i saw you fishing, you were slumped on the bottom of the boat for four hours at las salinas, while your long suffering guide attempted to reconstruct your reel. or was it in chile when you ended up fishing with half a rod.

se

seriously?

the last time i saw you fishing, you were slumped on the bottom of the boat for four hours at las salinas, while your long suffering guide attempted to reconstruct your reel. or was it in chile when you ended up fishing with half a rod.

Are you up for a cast off filmed online spotlight.gif

You and I ....I will let you cast 3 times to my 1. Box of Cohiba Robusto to the winner lol3.gif

Length or accuracy....(let's make it over 20 m to have some relevance). Your call party.gif

do you people never learn?

did we not go through this with your mate, macho?

challenge laid down and accepted. crowd assembled. drinks in one hand, rods the other. macho, having deviously been secretly taking lessons for months before issueing the challenge, may have won four from five but if you'll recall, when it came to the crunch, who was it that came up with the cast for the ages?

cue fat, middle-aged, balding idiot doing embarrassing victory dance in the grounds of the national hotel.

do you really want to see that again?

and yes, i have absolutely no idea where that cast came from either.

did we not go through this with your mate, macho?

challenge laid down and accepted. crowd assembled. drinks in one hand, rods the other. macho, having deviously been secretly taking lessons for months before issueing the challenge, may have won four from five but if you'll recall, when it came to the crunch, who was it that came up with the cast for the ages?

cue fat, middle-aged, balding idiot doing embarrassing victory dance in the grounds of the national hotel.

do you really want to see that again?

Done mate. Challenge accepted. let's do it at a local park. Two Cameras..... Start practicing. You do know you will need to give me the dosh (or wine value equivalent) for the Cohiba Robusto spotlight.gif

Ken- Before we went to Costa Rica Rob warned me your fly casting was akin to a "dance of death." Not to "cast" aspersions my friend, but that was why I cowered behind the center console as you cast.

I was frightened, very frightened. lookaround.gif

rotfl.gif