So....I sent Ken an e-mail, and all I got was this damn t-shirt....

LOL. Gotta love Ken. I sent him an e-mail about something, and lo and behold, I got an auto-reply back from his e-mail client:

hi, i'm away until satrudayy afternoon june 15th. it is possible i will be unable to send/receive emails when away, hence, apologies if i do not get to you as soon as we would wish (and if i have not responded at all, please re-contact me).

if urgent, the most likely method of contact might be a text message but there may be times i cannot get those for some time as well. XXXXXXXXXX.

i will get back to you as soon as i can.

regards

ken gargett

Firstly....spelling and the Shift key. Not needed in Ken's wurld. biggrin.png

Also....amazed that Ken has now figured out how to program an auto-reply for when he is away. Or, did he bribe someone into doing it for him?

LOL. Just teasin' ya, bud.

i_read_your_email_t_shirt-r1fa971968c844ecba07614688e863494_va6lr_512.jpg

rotfl.gif

I sent him one about a month ago, and got the same auto-reply, and I wondered to myself how long the phone call took with tech support to line that up.

Ken in somewhere in Victoria .....on a junket. Mind you he always says "It is only a Junket if you are not in on it" rotfl.gif

Had a great text from ken last night that had me cracking up for half an hour. Not his finest day apparently. He has a way with words lol3.gif

it is work.

blame telstra for the spelling. like i care.

just had a brilliant meal at the lake house - one of our very finest. in the 8 room retreat. lovely fire, four poster etc etc.

lunch at curly flat. rob, phil says hi.

will get back to all crap when i return. not that it would be crap, of course.

and i didn't kill a single roo all day.

it is work.

blame telstra for the spelling. like i care.

just had a brilliant meal at the lake house - one of our very finest. in the 8 room retreat. lovely fire, four poster etc etc.

lunch at curly flat. rob, phil says hi.

will get back to all crap when i return. not that it would be crap, of course.

and i didn't kill a single roo all day.

Living the dream...sounds like real hard work! Wine, fine dinning, resorts/retreats, junkets in the trunkets!

Sign me up

Ken, what did you have at the Lake House? I'm in Ballarat but have yet to have a meal there. I've only ever heard/read great things.

Bet you loved our weather :-)

Ken, what did you have at the Lake House? I'm in Ballarat but have yet to have a meal there. I've only ever heard/read great things.

Bet you loved our weather :-)

actually, alla joined us and just had the staff do a range of all sorts of things. sensational. don't miss it. it is not just one of the great regional experiences, it ranks with the very best in any category.

but the eel dish. WOW!! don't worry about hating eel - this is a tang monarch 2002 comapred with a cheap cigarette.

still fricking freezing. 12 degrees as a maximum? may be in fahrenheit? anyone thinking the max was 12 is as wide-eyed an optimist as dave warner thinking he can captain australia.