DFW area BOTL/SOTL's

I will be going to a convention in Texas June 25th -30th. There will be a few nights were I am free and would love to meet up with some forum members if at all possible.

I'll get back to you, may be out of town.

I might be able to meet-up with you on Friday afternoon (the 28th.) What area are you going to be in? Let me know...

Ed

I might be able to meet-up with you on Friday afternoon (the 28th.) What area are you going to be in? Let me know...

Ed

This would most likely work for me.

I should be free Tuesday evening (25th), probably Wednesday evening (26th), Friday evening (28th), and Sunday evening (30th).

The conference is actually at the Hyatt Regency, so connected to the DFW airport. I'm willing to take a cab wherever though.

I'll be out of town, wish I was able to meet up!

Take him to the cigar lounge at Chamberlains Ed!

I'll be out of town, wish I was able to meet up!

Take him to the cigar lounge at Chamberlains Ed!

We can probably do something like that..... this is my busy season; so this is why I'm using key words such as might, and probably (Pest Control Business) but I'm about 95% sure I can meet up with ya'. I will PM you with a confirmation by next week.

Ed

I will be going to a convention in Texas June 25th -30th. There will be a few nights were I am free and would love to meet up with some forum members if at all possible.

What is the name of the 5 day conference you are attending? Do you confirm that you are not affiliated with in any way, shape, or form with any local, state, federal legislative agency, department, or similar.....______________________(answer goes here)

What is the name of the 5 day conference you are attending? Do you confirm that you are not affiliated with in any way, shape, or form with any local, state, federal legislative agency, department, or similar.....______________________(answer goes here)

It is the National Right to Life Convention.

What about the second part of my question?

What about the second part of my question?

I am Executive Director of North Dakota Right to Life. I am not affiliated with any government organization.

post-16471-0-52798400-1370551494_thumb.p

OK..............I switched a few things around on my schedule; so please tell me if any/some of these items conflict with your schedule:

Friday June 28 at 7pm- Reservations at The Cigar Lounge at Chamberlains (Dinner, Drinks, Smokes), at 7:30 Live music at Chamberlains (Jimmy Barcus), also; the Texas Rangers will be playing Cincinnati Reds this nite, and will be showing on their flat screens.

Saturday at 3pm- Swimming Pool Party at my house!!! My next door neighbor is a professional chef, and he agreed to cook gourmet burgers for this event. We will have wine, smokes (CC), and plenty of food.

post-16471-0-36104300-1370551874_thumb.j

OK..............I switched a few things around on my schedule; so please tell me if any/some of these items conflict with your schedule:

Friday June 28 at 7pm- Reservations at The Cigar Lounge at Chamberlains (Dinner, Drinks, Smokes), at 7:30 Live music at Chamberlains (Jimmy Barcus), also; the Texas Rangers will be playing Cincinnati Reds this nite, and will be showing on their flat screens.

Saturday at 3pm- Swimming Pool Party at my house!!! My next door neighbor is a professional chef, and he agreed to cook gourmet burgers for this event. We will have wine, smokes (CC), and plenty of food.

Does everybody have to pass a non-government screening?

When in doubt......................

I can do the Friday event at Chamberlains. Saturday is a busy day for me, so as much as I would love to make it, I can't for that one.

I can do the Friday event at Chamberlains. Saturday is a busy day for me, so as much as I would love to make it, I can't for that one.

Great....... I will see you there at 7. I will PM you some details in a sec.

Ed

I just PM'd You the details............. See you there. party.gif