Wineador Build Project

rook

I have written endlessly on this topic.

This is not the easiest project to accomplish and you should gauge if you have the need and the budget to pull it off before attempting it. I say this from experience...!

A thorough understanding of the laws of physics that will either aid you or resist you in the project is also a good place to start. Water vapor is less dense than room air, comprised mostly of nitrogen and therefore it rises. As a matter of fact, water vapor has an actual lower molecular weight of both nitrogen and oxygen gas!!! If water vapor did not rise, the earth as we know it would not exist as water would pool in the lowest points and never move about in the atmosphere! Water is a polar molecule and is easily attached to itself and phase changes from gas to liquid very easily based on energy and it own vapor pressure.

Cheers! -Piggy

• Like 1

I have written endlessly on this topic.

This is not the easiest project to accomplish and you should gauge if you have the need and the budget to pull it off before attempting it. I say this from experience...!

A thorough understanding of the laws of physics that will either aid you or resist you in the project is also a good place to start. Water vapor is less dense than room air, comprised mostly of nitrogen and therefore it rises. As a matter of fact, water vapor has an actual lower molecular weight of both nitrogen and oxygen gas!!! If water vapor did not rise, the earth as we know it would not exist as water would pool in the lowest points and never move about in the atmosphere! Water is a polar molecule and is easily attached to itself and phase changes from gas to liquid very easily based on energy and it own vapor pressure.

Cheers! -Piggy

sounds like you also have a PHD in chemistry