H. Upmann Majestic

cigarlover

I have always been fond of Tobacco all over the world as such I generally keep all my Cigars in the Same Humidor except for my Cubans of course. My cheap and Cheerful recommendation and my main Go to Cigar is the H. Upmann Majestic from my source runs at a great price.

comfirmed by the Habanos s.a via barcode and is a quality smoke for the price. I know a lot of review places don't agree with me but I find the H. upmann Majestic better that 5.9 on a 10 point scale.

on a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate it a 7 because it is not a grand cigar like the Bolivar Belicosos Finos. but it is a cigar priced such you wouldn't mind smoking it 2-3 days in a row assuming of course we couldn't afford to buy a bunch of Behikes right? lol

anyway

the H. upmann Majestic is a good cigar in my Box from ABR 2010 it has great construction if lighten correctly it has generally an even burn. great olive flavors with a continuing growing spiciness. I am fairly knew to Cigar smoking and gathering flavors so these are the flavors that I can point out but I am sure there is more.

I also love the Majestic, only a matter of time before I get a box of them. I think my next order will be a couple boxes of cheap and cheerfuls, probably the Majestic and then a toss up between HdM Palmas or Super Partagas.

I am looking for a daily cigar, not expensive. I am going to try them (jointly with Mille Fleurs and Super Partagas, both hard to find...)

Another cheap and good stick?

• 3 months later...

A Brother gifted me end if these about a month ago. Absolutely loved it. He gifted me one of these and a RA Superiores and I was looking for either to buy a box of, but the Superiores managed to get here first.i will be keeping my out for a box of the Majestics for sure to be one of my next box purchases.