Cuban Custom Rolls

When I was in Dublin I had the pleasure of smoking a Flying Pig by Hamlet. It was outstanding and I was only able to get a couple to bring home with me.

I smoked another one yesterday and I feel I need more of these in my life.

Is there a way to source some of the famous cuban custom rolled cigars I hear so much about without having to go to Cuba or have someone Mule them back for me?

Some vendors do have their own customs for sale but i havent seen many. Other than buying them in Cuba you are looking at trading/buying privately. Also, B&Ms will sometimes have guests in to roll. Hamlet does some touring as well although with the Partagas situation that may stop.

There is a Cuban roller coming to LCDH Stuttgart in May so the tours haven't quite ended yet - keeping fingers crossed!

There is a Cuban roller coming to LCDH Stuttgart in May so the tours haven't quite ended yet - keeping fingers crossed!

My understanding is that tours will continue. Just not with the gun/name rollers.

Spent a few evenings chasing a roller from Partagas around hotels in the UAE the other week and she still thought someone would be touring there every year or second. Granted, I was using a random Spanish translator who may have just been a random guy that didn't actually speak Spanish.

Agreed with what Rob said. That's how we heard it from different sources when down there, and what the word still is - the tours may still continue, albeit at a lesser amount of visits/locations potentially, but what the word was, was that the main-name rollers won't be travelling anymore. Just miscellaneous rollers constanty rotating in and out through the rotation.

So, to jump back on topic

The only way to get some Hamlets or Monsdales is to travel to Cuba and hope they are still rolling when I get there?

yes

LOL. Agreed.

I just realized recently that I've either been smoking or gifting waaaaaaaay too many of these recently. So I pledged to stop that....

And then Don # 1 and Don # 2 came over the other night....

And I hit the rum early that afternoon....

:rolleyes::party::D