The poor cigar smoker

Here is what i'm sure is the mother of all first world problems. So after my first big buy up of stock and after spending a grand and a half on my remote control car, i decided at the start of Feb to stop buying cigars and remote control car parts.

So it's been one month in and ive missed out on plenty of good LFTWs, missed out on some great looking aged stock, and missed out on the last remaining Monte 520s in existence. It's been a tough month. The credit card is looking a lot healthier these days though as well.

My stocks are diminishing quite rapidly after a few mates got some of my cigars off me, but probably have 2 boxes worth still all up. I blew straight through the box of Monte No5s and haev had a few really good Siglo 1's. The BPC's have been excellent, but im finding a few of them have tight draws and some are even plugged, but they are well worth it when they are on, i really like them.

In remote control car world i've been watching plenty of MacGyver to figure out how to hold together suspension arms or a shock tower with nothing but chocolate, a piece of fire hose and cigarettes. All in all i haven't needed to buy any parts really, so the rc car hasn't been too bad.

When you have moved to boats and airplanes check back in. I would like to see exactly how it affects your phrasing!!!

Life is so much simpler and less expensive when you forget about hobbies and stick with sports and sitcoms! Helluva lot less fun though...

Cheers! -the Pig

I tolf myself I'd stop buying cigars a couple of Months ago. I said I'd grab a box if it was a decent LE or HTF at a good price but that's it.

2 Boxes of 520's, 1 Box of 1966's, 1 box of GEs, 2 boxes of RE's and a box of Tatuaje CQ1's later I'm broke again, but I feel better about it cause I stuck to my guns and didnt go overboard...