Miami Cohiba Especial

boopdeep

My good natured friend brought this back from Miami for me. Good intentions, but I had to let him know it was a Fauxhiba so he doesnt make the same mistake. The band may actually be real, but the cigar - no way.

Ooops, I guess they just miscut the wrapper too long? It happens, right?

And the beetle hole is just itty bitty - no big deal.

..and the innards... at least it looks like it's all tobacco.

post-16459-0-12800100-1360537851_thumb.j

post-16459-0-08175000-1360537891_thumb.j

post-16459-0-21641400-1360537901_thumb.j

post-16459-0-06078300-1360537908_thumb.j

*That wrapper is pretty gnarly lookin' too no.gif

*That wrapper is pretty gnarly lookin' too no.gif

No joke. But to be fair, it was left out to the elements for about a week until it hit my hands.... and was immediately destroyed.

Surprisingly, the band was not that bad. The gold embossing was a little below quality and maybe just a little off, but the band alone was no dead giveaway....

Now, the fact that the band was applied where it wrapped around and covered up the C in Cohiba... that's another story.

Loved that it came with a beetle hole as well. Just awesome... If I got that fresh and stuck it in my humidor, I would be facing manslaughter charges as we speak. Haha.

lmao.giflaugh.png Well, maybe if not manslaughter, how 'bout a mean face! pod.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or there is a tobacco beetle hole on one of the picture? This seems to be regular with Fauxhibas. A friend of mine brought me a fiver of the Faux, it took two days in a seperate humi and I had holes in 3 of the five sticks. Since then, I freeze everything. EVERYTHING.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or there is a tobacco beetle hole on one of the picture? This seems to be regular with Fauxhibas. A friend of mine brought me a fiver of the Faux, it took two days in a seperate humi and I had holes in 3 of the five sticks. Since then, I freeze everything. EVERYTHING.

Good advice... Yes, that is a beetle hole. Frightening.

• 1 month later...