Ireland vs Wales 6 Nations 2013

Final score Ireland 30 - 22.

If you like your rugby physical, I've never seen a more determined second half and that was with Wales down 30 - 3, five minutes in.

O' Driscoll's pass is well worth a look, plus this back heel from Simon Zebo that I've never seen in a game of rugby before. His first 6 nations game for Ireland.

One of the best games I've seen in a long time. Just great stuff.

After this, Ireland face England next week.

Final score Ireland 30 - 22.

If you like your rugby physical, I've never seen a more determined second half and that was with Wales down 30 - 3, five minutes in.

O' Driscoll's pass is well worth a look, plus this back heel from Simon Zebo that I've never seen in a game of rugby before. His first 6 nations game for Ireland.

One of the best games I've seen in a long time. Just great stuff.

After this, Ireland face England next week.

Great stuff, I'll try and catch a download of the match.

People seem really up for this 6 nations.

The match next week wil be a good one, both teams look good.

The lions is a tempting thought too, Sexton looks nailed on for the no 10.

First half against Scotland was tight, but after a rollocking, the second half was better rugby for England.

Fantastic game - as Ryan said, as physical as it gets, and the best performance from Ireland in an age. Some really promising young players involved too. I thought Gilroy had a great game, although without the flair of the other 6 Nations debutante on the other wing.

I'm actually sorta glad Ireland only got one more try in the second half. My friends and I have a tradition (devised over many Leinster games) of taking a shot of Black Bush every time Johnny Sexton scores. the numerous conversions meant we'd gone through half a bottle of Black Bush (on top of the beers) by the time the game was 50 minutes old...

The England v Scotland game was awful dross by comparison. Looking forward to next weekend's showdown already...

and who would have though that the France vs Italy game would be the pick of the weekend for drama, no luck involved at all Italy played the better...great days

Also great to hear that one of the top Italian footballers (I don't know his name) came out in the paper and said how much he loved rugby and how much of a shame it was that in football/soccer they didn't have mixed crowds as they just can't. However much results may irritate people everyone gets on, rugby therefore remains the great sport (which is the better "game" is a harder and more subjective argument).

Rugby forever...

and who would have though that the France vs Italy game would be the pick of the weekend for drama, no luck involved at all Italy played the better...great days

Also great to hear that one of the top Italian footballers (I don't know his name) came out in the paper and said how much he loved rugby and how much of a shame it was that in football/soccer they didn't have mixed crowds as they just can't. However much results may irritate people everyone gets on, rugby therefore remains the great sport (which is the better "game" is a harder and more subjective argument).

Rugby forever...

"Rugby is a game of thugs, played by gentlemen,

Football is a game of gentlemen, played by thugs"

Or something like that.

I also love the fact that you can go to a rugby or cricket match, and sit next to any fan, and get on great.

I found the evidence of footbal violence in Italy to be much worse than that of the UK, sadly.

I wouldn't say the England Scotland game was dross, however, it just ended up being one sided.

"Rugby is a game of thugs, played by gentlemen,

Football is a game of gentlemen, played by thugs"

Or something like that.

I also love the fact that you can go to a rugby or cricket match, and sit next to any fan, and get on great.

I found the evidence of footbal violence in Italy to be much worse than that of the UK, sadly.

I wouldn't say the England Scotland game was dross, however, it just ended up being one sided.

agree with you totally

all three games were good I thought, possibly just that Eng vs Scot got pipped by Wales vs Ireland for quality and Italy France for tension...

Best part for me was that Wales only scored tries when Ireland where down to 14 men....if we can improve our discipline for the England game and contain Farrells running, we should have the beating of them and then it'll be France standing between us and the grand slam.

Looks like there'll be a good pool of talent to pick the Lions from :)