early start on the fat bastards!

yes, i'm sure that head of the fun police will find reasons to expel me but for various reasons, i need to make an early start on the fat bastards competition (it is not simply my burning desire to become as healthy as possible as quickly as possible, or that a good, younger, thinner mate was rushed to intensive care a day or two ago but how can i be expcted to cart a set of scales, digital or otherwise, into the lunch tent at the australian open tennis?).

so, at 2.15pm on 4-1-13, on my accurate, non-digital scales, i weighed an extremely embarassing 115.2 kgs. sans rocks in backpack. yes, starkers.

and i might be a fat bastard but taking photos of my naked feet and/or other parts, would turn me into a sad fat bastard. not quite ready for that yet. if rob is so troubled by the lack of the photo, he is welcome o come around and observe me on the scales in all my glory. i thought so.

now, i am not attempting to get an unfair advantage. instead of weighing in on 19th may, along with everyone else, i will weigh in on 4th may at the same time (this has the added bonus of allowing me to enjoy both the first state of origin and the glorious reds thumping those unsuspecting brit lions without foregoing a rum or a pie).

let the hell begin!

I say, "good on you Ken". Best of luck.

However, for future reference please refrain from painting mental images of you standing naked on the scales - we are a sensitive lot, and my health plan only covers a few hours of psychotherapy.

peace.gif

allowing me to enjoy both the first state of origin and the glorious reds thumping those unsuspecting brit lions without foregoing a rum or a pie).

That would be the Brit & IRISH lions Ken (hopefully we'll be providing a few players this tour) and I wouldn't be so optimistic given that last time we played the glorious reds in Ballymore we thumped you 42-8!

I'm hoping to make it over so I might see you for the rum & pie in June!

That would be the Brit & IRISH lions Ken (hopefully we'll be providing a few players this tour) and I wouldn't be so optimistic given that last time we played the glorious reds in Ballymore we thumped you 42-8!

I'm hoping to make it over so I might see you for the rum & pie in June!

yes, but that mouthful is going to get missed every time! they'll only get called the british lions to distinguish from the local lions afl team.

and unless something changes, we'll cop one monstrous thrashing.