That Ghost-Girl Lift Prank Just Got A Terrifying Sequel

That Ghost-Girl Lift Prank Just Got A Terrifying Sequel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbZgB5UNO8

As a follow-up to its terrifying Ghost in the Elevator prank, Programa Silvio Santos is back with another way to terrify Brazilians who apparently don’t know the correct way to transport a coffin.

The original video has already been seen millions of times but both of these pranks were probably shot before the first went viral.

Even so, propping up a coffin vertically in a lift should raise countless flags, but the prank is apparently still believable enough to scare unsuspecting riders out of their minds.

And next week you can probably expect them to install a tiny cemetery in the same lift, complete with gravestones and zombies rising from the dead.

Original video:

I dare some idiot to jump out at me in a dark elevator. Last thing he or she will ever do.

^ ....before engaging in rape in an elevator.

These things are funny to a certain extent.

But I just can't help but feeling that very soon, there will be some sort of news story about the poor SOB who gets shot by someone in a situation like this (if i was packing, and some freaky child corpse, or some zombie coffin man, decided to corner me...look the hell out!!!!), or even if some even poorer SOB ends up keeling over from a heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, etc., etc.

These things are funny to a certain extent.

But I just can't help but feeling that very soon, there will be some sort of news story about the poor SOB who gets shot by someone in a situation like this (if i was packing, and some freaky child corpse, or some zombie coffin man, decided to corner me...look the hell out!!!!), or even if some even poorer SOB ends up keeling over from a heart attack, stroke, aneurysm, etc., etc.

Maybe something like this... but for real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng56DVOxCTs

Nothing wrong with some humor.biggrin.png I guess we Aussies are used to people taking the p*ss out of us and each other?

What I find appalling is the need for people to immediately resort to pulling out a gun and using it for something or someone who hasn't harmed them in the first place.

Sure, you get the crap scared out of you but seriously, to then kill or cause injury is beyond my belief.lost.gif

Nothing wrong with some humor.biggrin.png I guess we Aussies are used to people taking the p*ss out of us and each other?

What I find appalling is the need for people to immediately resort to pulling out a gun and using it for something or someone who hasn't harmed them in the first place.

Sure, you get the crap scared out of you but seriously, to then kill or cause injury is beyond my belief.lost.gif

23sx5w8.jpg

Didn't say it was right, or fully kosher, or even that I completely condone it (although I said that me myself would, etc.)

But, I'm also of the mindset that there's many people out there won't wait for someone to harm them in the first place.

Does one have to wait for a rabid dog to bite you before you do whatever is needed to protect yourself from it?

Don't mean to turn this into a gun/no-gun debate. But there's a certain line I think that you can go to in pulling a practical joke or whatnot. But some reason and common sense has to come into play.

I think I remember seeing some of these clips showing that they're done in Brazil - not exactly as safe of a country, not similar to Aussies taking the piss out on each other, IMO.

And....LOL, that thug life pic is hilarious, CQ!!! lmao.gif

Thanks for your post Canuck, my sentiments exactly, I guess there's 2 sides of a fence here seeing here in Oz we do not carry guns around in our coin pocket vs those countries that pretty much do.

My post wasn't to turn anything into a debate at all but rather have a laugh which I think the majority of people would appreciate.

I probably at worst would as a knee jerk reaction punch someone sneaking up on me but in seeing a small child, be they "The walking dead" or not, wouldn't resort to a gun and as far as a corpse falling out of a coffin, well, punching, shooting wouldn't do no good as that individual is... dead already!nyah.gif

Uhm, just in case you didn't realise, that shooting was actually part of the prank on the TV audience.

No worries Mika! You just never know. Sometimes you do find some pretty disturbing stuff that slips under the radar on Youtube. Just ask Ken, he tends to find weird stuff all the time on the net!! rotfl.gif

No worries Mika! You just never know. Sometimes you do find some pretty disturbing stuff that slips under the radar on Youtube. Just ask Ken, he tends to find weird stuff all the time on the net!! rotfl.gif

Ken - Home Movies...?no.gifsurprised.gif