kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

be675a31a100008ba1249d2706c773d9.jpg Very good hoppy beer! Light but tasty with fresh hop nose and flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Firestone Walker beers. Never seen that one. Sounds like from your description it's along the lines of a slightly stronger easy jack.

Love Firestone Walker beers. Never seen that one. Sounds like from your description it's along the lines of a slightly stronger easy jack.

It's 5.9% but very light it body and don't taste the alcohol much. Very hoppy though which the point of this beer is that every new edition will have a different hop blend. Check it out

NICE!!! Green is great but not their best, you will be ruined on IPA's after that one! TreeHouse hands down is killing it with every beer they put out, simply amazing stuff and very hard to come by if not a local.

I have Julius as well from them. Might be trying that one tonight or tomorrow. Beggers can't be choosers, I got what was offered from a friend.

I here G-Bot might be a little easier to find now. Geez, my 'I want to try list' or 'try again list' is getting crazy long. Pseudo Sue, G-Bot, anything Trillium, Pipeworks, ZD, Pliny, and on and on......

Central NY beer distro sucks! haha

• Like 1

Im at treehouse as I type this, Green and Haze today. Julius is awesome drink it as these dont get better with age. I can get you GBoT as it's back out now, Trillium is good but doesnt wow me. Pliny Im working on as well.