kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

After mowing, weedeating, eating and showerm..time to relax. 88bc223771b18fb28f2dd76ca4492724.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, irratebass said:

After mowing, weedeating, eating and showerm..time to relax. 88bc223771b18fb28f2dd76ca4492724.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Damn son, tripple bock after grinding it out in the yard? Me I want light and refreshing, you just grabbed the bull by the horns!

• Like 1

Damn son, tripple bock after grinding it out in the yard? Me I want light and refreshing, you just grabbed the bull by the horns!

I was expecting something light, all I saw was "lager" didnt realize it was a triple black until the pic ha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, shortsqueeze said:

What did you think of it? Me, I thought it was fine. I wished I could have bought more Haze in lieu of it when I bought it on Wednesday. 

I like it for a pale ale . It has a hint of thier tropical profile and not as malty as a standard APA. Haze is ok and doesnt do much for me in comparison to many of thier other offerings. 

You local? I typically go every Wednesday.

9 hours ago, SofaKing said:

I like it for a pale ale . It has a hint of thier tropical profile and not as malty as a standard APA. Haze is ok and doesnt do much for me in comparison to many of thier other offerings. 

You local? I typically go every Wednesday.

I don't love most of their beers, so I only go on occasion. I'm really not a hophead.

f9d3be5bfdeea4264ae3732e82f0739e.jpg

Arrowhead Brewing Company Kick Ass Coffee Cream Ale brewed with Kicking Horse Coffee, just picked up this weekend while in Invermere, BC

2fbc28ffe93d623d06aa6f1bba01cb52.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Cep said:

wow,  does anyone here besides myself ever drink Stella or Heineken anymore??   

I'm sure there are plenty that do.

I got into craft beer about 4 years ago and was consumed by it as much as I was by cigars 20 years ago. It is fascinating...at least to me. The cellar is as bad as my humidor. :)

Nice Franko, do you live in New England or just a lucky recipient from a friend?

Lucky bro, I live in Iowa. TG brews good enough, but like to try all brews

We're u at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Franko said:

Lucky bro, I live in Iowa. TG brews good enough, but like to try all brewsemoji12.png

We're u at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh nice, TG is on my try list. I live In CT about 1 hour from Treehouse and go typically 3 to 4 times a month, Heady, and the other VT beers I get every now and then.

If you are looking for anything East Coast New England let me know and maybe we can do a trade?

Cheers,

Mike

• Like 1