kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

Shout out to all the Canadian Brothers! One of my favorite Triples........

Spectacular beer and appreciate the shout out! In fact, all of Unibroue's beers are superb, imho.

Their Raftman was the first non-commercial beer I tried that put me on to craft beers. I recommend it if you haven't tried it before. Deep buttery malts on the palate. Also, My wife and I enjoy ordering a large bottle (750ml) of Blanche de Chambly at a local restaurant that stocks it instead of wine because it goes well with food and is a nice change of pace.

I like beer... I love Double IPA's , I adore cigars... I just cant seem to find the right match that balances the two. The closest I have found, is a stout / chocolate beer... which for me doesn't come close to how well a scotch or even a good coffee pairs. Am I missing something here?

Tonight is St Peters night for me. Still feeing a tad rough from a cold so still no cigar!

ebesy8at.jpg

Edit - The St Peters was fantastic, rugged, fruity and strong. Finishing off with a Hobgoblin.

negapuva.jpg

iExplore on my Tappytalk part duex

A couple of hoppy English beers, an Aramis single hop from Mallinsons and So'Hop from Moor. So'Hop pictured in the glass, I took down the Aramis too quickly...

post-13571-0-98844500-1351799598_thumb.j

I like beer... I love Double IPA's , I adore cigars... I just cant seem to find the right match that balances the two. The closest I have found, is a stout / chocolate beer... which for me doesn't come close to how well a scotch or even a good coffee pairs. Am I missing something here?

I havent found any cigar to match an IPA either. Porter goes well with hoyos I think

• Like 1