is your stash safe?

Hi Graham,

I am very sorry to hear about everything going on in your life right now. The cigars are a loss, but easily replaced. A lovely wife, on the other hand, is not so replacable. My late wife suffered from severe depression, so I know what a issue that can be to deal with. I will pray for you both, my friend.

With best wishes,

Curtiss

Really sorry to hear it, Graham! I hope your wife turns a corner and things start to look up for you! Cigars all go down in (slow) flames eventually, but loved ones are a different story.

Also - really nervous after reading the stories about vindictive ex-wives......do I really want to get married in a few weeks!?!?!?! :lookaround:

Mate, a lot of people are at the end of their chains today for a lot of reasons. Smokes are replaceable, some of them anyway, but living in misery is time lost, but sometimes spent in necessity. Chin up amigo and enjoy the cigar you are smoking.

If it does not offend you, my friend, I will say a prayer that things get better for you and your wife.

Cheers. -Piggy

Hey Graham,

I strongly second Mr. Piggy's sentiment and offering... I could not have said it any better.

All of the support I've had means a lot right now and has encouraged me a great deal. I am more determined to get through this rough patch, no matter what it takes as the fight is very much worth winning. Thanks to each and every one of you.