The Avengers

TankerT

Definitely a comic book / action movie.

WAY better than all of the other movies leading up to it. If you are into either comic book or action movies, this is a must see. Don't expect a lot of character development or an in-depth plot. It is just pure entertainment from start to finish. (And, when I say finish... if you are familiar with Marvel movies... you know... you need to sit all the way through the credits...)

I don't want to write too much about the movie... as... well... might give something away. (I'm good at doing that...) But, I go to maybe 2 or 3 movies a year... and this was definitely one I would go see again on the big screen... just for the fun of it...

I really enjoyed Avengers. I highly recommend watching Iron Man, Captain American, and Thor movies before watching it. Some of the storyline originates in the previous movies.

Definitely a movie to see the first time on the big screen :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

saw it on a plane. a bit underwhelmed and i have trouble remembering anything about it other than i got a bit bored. i suspect those suggesting the big screen are right. had heard heaps of good things but personally, was disappointed.

I don't think taking a nap in the middle helps your recollection of the movie.

Great, GREAT movie!thumbsup.gifperfect10.gif

The key to it IMO was the casting and how they kept the key actors from their seperate movies and tied them into this one.

Seen it a few times already though mainly because my 4 year old son Ethan loves it so much.

• 1 month later...

I loved it.

The key to it's success is the great script

All those characters with pre-established fan bases seemed to get an equal amount a screen time.

Tony Start stole the show, but the characters personality was always gonna do that

Great Film!