Start of Collection

I can't get over how much I'm diggin' the Monte GEs. It's hard as hell to let them rest a month or two after they arrive. If you haven;t had them yet, they are a real treat. Frankly, I had no particular affinity for Montes in general until I had the GEs. Now looking at yours is giving me the DTs!

I can't get over how much I'm diggin' the Monte GEs. It's hard as hell to let them rest a month or two after they arrive. If you haven;t had them yet, they are a real treat. Frankly, I had no particular affinity for Montes in general until I had the GEs. Now looking at yours is giving me the DTs!

I had one today. Beautiful milk chocolate first third and progressively got darker chocolate towards the final third. Beautiful cigar incredibly smooth. I wonder if they are so smooth and delicate now if they will age well?

post-12371-0-19599900-1335056885.jpg

I would be shocked if these didn't improve with aging. They were grossly underrated when released IMHO.

well El Prez rated them pretty high on LFTH a while ago but they were only 2 months old then. they almost have two years of age and havent changed much from there initial review. time will tell