Vintage bands

When I started smoking I put my cigar bands in a little book with tape! Of course then I collected them in a jar and now I throw them in the ashtray.

But when I was looking through some eBay listings for the heck of it one day I came upon a listing of three bands that included a local Toronto cigar band.

vintagebands.jpg

I found them today while looking for some stuff. But the vintage Flor Fina is the one that intrigued me. This site sells many of their box labels and they were really prolific designers:

Cigar labels

When I started smoking I put my cigar bands in a little book with tape! Of course then I collected them in a jar and now I throw them in the ashtray.

But when I was looking through some eBay listings for the heck of it one day I came upon a listing of three bands that included a local Toronto cigar band.

I found them today while looking for some stuff. But the vintage Flor Fina is the one that intrigued me. This site sells many of their box labels and they were really prolific designers:

Cigar labels

Very cool Lisa. I look for vintage bands on Ebay all the time. Some places seems to have huge unused runs of them. All older American based brands for the most part. The quality and artistic flair of them are fantastic.