Cohiba Piramides from Jamaica

pjansen

my new brother in law brought back some cohiba pyramids from Jamaica. i was skeptical because Cohiba doesnt normally release pyramids and these did not have a special LE band on them so heres the pictures of one of the cigars. the construction checks out and the bands look pretty close so i dont know what to tell him. he smoked one last week and the ash held for the entire cigar so... what do yall think?

post-12371-0-83687200-1330219836.jpg

post-12371-0-53251200-1330219846.jpg

post-12371-0-66777100-1330219858.jpg

I do not believe HSA has any presence in Jamaica, nor are there any distributors. From what I have heard there is no such thing as a legitimate CC in Jamaica. Would be nice if someone else to confirm this.

I do not believe HSA has any presence in Jamaica, nor are there any distributors. From what I have heard there is no such thing as a legitimate CC in Jamaica. Would be nice if someone else to confirm this.

This is true. I travel to Jamaica every winter for many years and have yet to see an authentic Cuban cigar in this country. This includes the duty free tobacco shop in the MoBay airport. All fakes. Very disturbing.

Actually Caribbean Cigars Corp is the authorised distributor to Jamaica.

http://www.habanoscaribe.com/index_english.html

Trevor

• 3 weeks later...

Actually Caribbean Cigars Corp is the authorised distributor to Jamaica.

http://www.habanosca...ex_english.html

Trevor

Thanks Trevor. I have sent an email out to Caribbean Cigars Corp asking for a list of companies they distribute Habanos to on the island of Jamaica. I'll report back if they reply to my email.