Awesome way to end a stressful day

So me and my wife were driving back from vacation in Maine with some friends and after 9+ hrs in the car thanks to NYC rush hour traffic look at what was waiting for me when I got home. :2thumbs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/capnshazaam/6927358379/

I actually said to my wife it would be awesome if they showed up while we were away.

On another note, this is my first order and couldn't be more impressed with the customer service from the Czar crew.

Also, from veterans here, how long should I try to wait before lighting these babies up?

Nice pickup; looks like a robusto sampler. As a general rule of thumb I always try and let them rest in my humidor for at least 30 days before sparking them.

Hey guys thanks for getting back to me, icedcanuck yeah it was a robusto sampler, I havent had much exposure to cc's so with some help from czar I picked this as my first order. I'll try and let them sit as long as I can, but I'm on vacation and home from work all next week too with the thought of them just sitting in my humidor :)

I can never resist the urge to fire one up the very same day I receive an order from the Czar.

I know most BOTL here would say to let them rest for a variable amount of time depending of how long they had been traveling, but I simply can't hold back.

Enjoy!

Congrats TimH There are some very enjoyable smokes in there. So which one are you going to try first?

I don't know which one I'm going to try first...the only one I've tried before is the PSD4

One is probably getting lit tonight though, they smell amazing, have a good feel when I squeeze them like they just came out of the humidor I can't resist