LFH Today at Midday

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SLR Series A - PLU MAY 11 - HQ

Price USD$248 AUD$620 includes delivery

Reply to this post first with a clear statement of claim, ie Mine, I'll take, etc. Comments like "these look good" are not acceptable.

Check to see you were fastest then email Di on [email protected] please include your full name and your forum name so we can match you to your cigars.

I'll take this box. Thanks.

H Up Mag 50 10pk - EMA SEP 08 - HQ

Price USD$139 AUD$395 includes delivery

Reply to this post first with a clear statement of claim, ie Mine, I'll take, etc. Comments like "these look good" are not acceptable.

Check to see you were fastest then email Di on [email protected] please include your full name and your forum name so we can match you to your cigars.

Ill take these please.

Cohiba Siglo 6 10pk - OGA JUN 11 - PSP

Price USD$240 AUD$595 includes delivery

I'll take these

Monte Especial - BME JUL 11 - PE

Price USD$295 AUD$745 includes delivery

Mine