may fair cigar bar

Femine or not I for one would love any sort of establishment like this ,in a country that's hell bent on outlawing smoking altogether :tantrum: ME :forkyou: Gov't

OZ :cigar:

Hi all

As an after thought to this story ,last night I met up with Dicko from the forum ,had a great time ,discussed all things Cigars and more(more of a cell leaders meeting :ph34r::surprised: )

The Cigars were excellent as was the company with some of my friends also present,in a pub we often frequent ,and one where 90% of the time I enjoy a cigar with a Guiness and no problems ,about half way through our Cigars the Bouncer comes out the back part of the pub where it is permitted to smoke ,and says who's smoking cigars they smell like **** ,some in the front bar has complained ,and he was shutting the door to a passage way which connects this back part to the front ,main bar.

This back part is not much more than a brick shed with fly screen near the top for ventilation ,and then a roof ( loop hole for smoking laws here,similar to the RA bar in Melbourne ,but a lot less classy and i mean a lot less .

I thought to my self this is a smoking area and I am smoking a legal ( at this point in time ) product

We left not long after that I thought :forkyou:

Come on Perth wake up to yourselves

And so concludes my ***** session

Cheers OZ :cigar::ph34r:

Hi all

As an after thought to this story ,last night I met up with Dicko from the forum ,had a great time ,discussed all things Cigars and more(more of a cell leaders meeting :ph34r::surprised: )

The Cigars were excellent as was the company with some of my friends also present,in a pub we often frequent ,and one where 90% of the time I enjoy a cigar with a Guiness and no problems ,about half way through our Cigars the Bouncer comes out the back part of the pub where it is permitted to smoke ,and says who's smoking cigars they smell like **** ,some in the front bar has complained ,and he was shutting the door to a passage way which connects this back part to the front ,main bar.

This back part is not much more than a brick shed with fly screen near the top for ventilation ,and then a roof ( loop hole for smoking laws here,similar to the RA bar in Melbourne ,but a lot less classy and i mean a lot less .

I thought to my self this is a smoking area and I am smoking a legal ( at this point in time ) product

We left not long after that I thought :forkyou:

Come on Perth wake up to yourselves

And so concludes my ***** session

Cheers OZ :cigar::ph34r:

i remember a few years back when coming home from cuba via santiago. i had plenty of hours in the lan chile club, which was very nice, and had saved a big hamlet to smoke there shortly before the flight. they had a smoking area at the far end of the club. so i head down there - having to put up with a few stinking cigarette smokers - and lit up with a glass of fizz and a book. next thing, staff insist i put it out. cigarettes were fine but no way were they having one of those smelly cigars. a few words exchanged but given the alternative was to be evicted completely, i had little choice but to cave. was not best pleased.

i remember a few years back when coming home from cuba via santiago. i had plenty of hours in the lan chile club, which was very nice, and had saved a big hamlet to smoke there shortly before the flight. they had a smoking area at the far end of the club. so i head down there - having to put up with a few stinking cigarette smokers - and lit up with a glass of fizz and a book. next thing, staff insist i put it out. cigarettes were fine but no way were they having one of those smelly cigars. a few words exchanged but given the alternative was to be evicted completely, i had little choice but to cave. was not best pleased.

Oh the humanity ,I really feel for you mate

OZ :cigar:

We seem to be getting more and more exclusive cigar bars....having dipped my toe this year in the high life these offer, I enjoyed the change, but hope some more everyman bars open up with cosas. Because they are bloody expensive.