Sancho Panza Corona - MRB MAY 06

asmith

Great job...one of Fav's that seems to fly under the radar. I have stashed several box of these w/ 10+ yrs on them and they always deliver for me. A very good combination of light sweetness, and a salty tangy bitterness that is very enjoyable for me.

Interesting questions regarding the SP line - I know you've asked them in the past - what might have helped keep the line more lively?

I guess perhaps I've always kind of viewed them as sort of a "second tier" marque, for lack of better terms, but priced on par with their

more well known brethren - why buy these when I can spend that money on Bolivar, Partagas, etc.

So in my case, education and awareness may have helped draw me in deeper. I'd smoked a couple of boxes of the Coronas Gigantes, and didn't

mind them, but they weren't always a first choice consideration when grabbing a cigar - more of a "oh, haven't had one of these in a while,

I should smoke one" kind of thing.

Thanks for the review.

Interesting questions regarding the SP line - I know you've asked them in the past - what might have helped keep the line more lively?

I guess perhaps I've always kind of viewed them as sort of a "second tier" marque, for lack of better terms, but priced on par with their

more well known brethren - why buy these when I can spend that money on Bolivar, Partagas, etc.

So in my case, education and awareness may have helped draw me in deeper. I'd smoked a couple of boxes of the Coronas Gigantes, and didn't

mind them, but they weren't always a first choice consideration when grabbing a cigar - more of a "oh, haven't had one of these in a while,

I should smoke one" kind of thing.

Thanks for the review.

I think of the sp bellicose as the entry level SP. Can be great like a BBF is great but is not as complex as some of the other SPs.

• 4 weeks later...

enjoyable review guys! How are the Sancho Panza belicosos? any good?

Very, very different from other Piramides/Belicosos.

Unique, I liked them, might post a review soon.

Update: In Appreciation,

I posted this: Sancho Panza Belicosos Sept 05