Another Botl from Califonia....lol

DblToro

Hello everyone. Been lurking and doing some shouts here and there for the last week, :lookaround:

Made my first purchase with the help of j0z3r. Class act for a Botl and very good friend, who shares all his constant knowledge and depth with the rest of the botls at home. 5 pack of each.

PARTAGAS LUSITANIAS

H. UPMANN CONNOISSEUR NO.1

H. UPMANN MAGNUM 46 Single

H. UPMANN SIR WINSTON

COHIBA SIGLO IV

My other friend here is Bandyt09. What can I say about him, over the top in taste and quality, another great friend. Both Joe and Todd and generous to a T. So to all, Glasses up and and let the smoke and drink pour. Hope to make a lot more friends in the months to come here.

Cheers, mates.

Hey all you guys that welcomed me, very nice of you. I certainly like to get to know you all very soon and share anything I can with you. Great people and good times, looks like good sailing ahead. Cigars in place and lots of libation. Whatever floats your boats........hehe :spotlight:

Welcome on board.

Best,

Michel

Hello everyone. Been lurking and doing some shouts here and there for the last week, :lookaround:

Made my first purchase with the help of j0z3r. Class act for a Botl and very good friend, who shares all his constant knowledge and depth with the rest of the botls at home. 5 pack of each.

PARTAGAS LUSITANIAS

H. UPMANN CONNOISSEUR NO.1

H. UPMANN MAGNUM 46 Single

H. UPMANN SIR WINSTON

COHIBA SIGLO IV

My other friend here is Bandyt09. What can I say about him, over the top in taste and quality, another great friend. Both Joe and Todd and generous to a T. So to all, Glasses up and and let the smoke and drink pour. Hope to make a lot more friends in the months to come here.

Cheers, mates.