Boxes left over from this weeks LITH

I don't know why people are put off the short robustos (All markas), they take just as long to smoke as a corona. Bad marketing by Habanos there, using the word 'short' was a bad idea. Maybe something like 'Siesta Robusto' or 'Lunchtime Robusto' would have made people think they weren't being fiddled/cheated.

The things are perfect for when you want a little relaxing break but don't have over an hour to do it and don't want to reach for a PC or corona.

I don't know why people are put off the short robustos (All markas), they take just as long to smoke as a corona. Bad marketing by Habanos there, using the word 'short' was a bad idea. Maybe something like 'Siesta Robusto' or 'Lunchtime Robusto' would have made people think they weren't being fiddled/cheated.

The things are perfect for when you want a little relaxing break but don't have over an hour to do it and don't want to reach for a PC or corona.

One of my favorite sizes

Lise, I'll take these :)

quote name='First Lady' timestamp='1313718189' post='250162']

Quai D'Orsay Imperials - POL AGO 10 - PE

Price USD$287 AUD$690 includes delivery

Reply to this post first then email Lisa

Maybe because it costs about 20% more than a similar Corona and is awkward to hold, especially near the end. I know I have felt as if I have wasted large portions of short robustos simply because my fingers were burning, yet when I look down, there was so much tobacco left. Just too short to hold. Probably my absolute least favorite size....aside from anything larger than my forearm in ring gauge.

You need to "MAN" those fingers up. Start by taking hot pans out the oven bare handed. Take a conventional lighter and use the flame to train them. :rotfl: