Mail's In!

RA Superiores OGA ABR11

Simply lovely resting in the box. Gorgeous chocolatey tobacco aroma with subtle fruity undertones. Yes, there are only ten of these little gems, but I'll still likely smoke one ROTT.

THIS is "PE"? Personally, I can't then imagine what PSP must be like!

Aaaarrrggggffhhhhh! Steve Jobs won't let me post a photo from magick iPhone.

Well done, Rob, Lisa, Smithy and Diana!

Let's see if this works . . .

23ebfc52.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the PhotoBucket reminder, ohioidd! Now I can fire one up.

Ahhhhhhhh! Organic valium.

Nice looking smokes! How did you post the photo directly in the post. I have a photobuckect app. Can't find that option.

I uploaded the photo to my PhotoBucket account and then cheated. I used my PC and copied the link from PB to FOH.

Looking at the mobile version of the site, it would seem possible to simply copy the IMG link from PB and paste it into a response.

To clarify, in the PB app on iPhone, the little "i" button in the lower right will give you copy options for a given photo.

OK. So I'm down to the final third of my first RASup. Even ROTT, it's been a good experience. As with the RAGs I've recently smoked, this cigar burned a bit roughly, but didn't have the tendency to go out that the RAG did. Flavor profiles for the two have been similar, with lots of fruit and a background hint of milk chocolate. Draw on the RASup has been near perfect, not nearly as tight as the RAG.

I did note that that the cigar had a bit of softness to it just past halfway. That also coincided with the appearance of a somewhat musty, almost sourdough quality and a hint of what I'd call a faint chemical-y taste. It passed and has been replaced by a final third spice undercurrent with some nuttiness also in evidence.

Taken together, I think this will be fantastic cigars. It's a pity there are but nine of them left. I keep telling myself "Patience, Grasshopper," and myself keeps replying "Screw that, I wanna SMOKE 'em!" :)

I had one of these yesterday (same boxcode, same source ;)) and couldn't wait either :P Mine was a little too wet I think, or it could've been too humid here. The flavors were there nonetheless, but I think some rest will do them good, dryboxing one right now that'll hopefully be a little more enjoyable.

I had one of these yesterday (same boxcode, same source ;)) and couldn't wait either :P Mine was a little too wet I think, or it could've been too humid here. The flavors were there nonetheless, but I think some rest will do them good, dryboxing one right now that'll hopefully be a little more enjoyable.

Good idea. Here in a day or three, I'll dry-box one of the RASups and one of the RAGs and see what sort of difference that makes.

Hello Gentlemen,

Please update us on your experience after the dry boxing so we can see what if any difference it made for you.

Thank you for sharing,

Curtiss

Will do!

I'm putting a RAG and a RASup in drybox now for tomorrow night after showtime.

Keep in mind the 30 day rule .......it's hard I know :lol3:

A cigar generally will improve by multiples when rested in the humidor a minimum of 30 days post its trip.

That is very true... just as my lack of willpower is a fact of life... :)

That is very true... just as my lack of willpower is a fact of life... :)

And for me.

Thirty days, Boss? Thirty minutes is generally the unwrap time from mailbox to mouth.

Yes, yes, I know. I'm a Philistine. :)

The Superiores are absolutely phenomenal smokes. Glad you all are enjoying them...I know I sure as hell do.