Hola from Playa del Carmen

Rushman

Hola from Playa del Carmen. My name is Rush and I am new to FOH. I live in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Houston, Texas depending on my travel needs. I have been smoking cigars for approximately 15 years and smoking Cuban cigars since 2005. My fiancé and I currently operate a tobacco shop in Playa on the world famous Quinta Avenida.

I've been monitoring the site for a few months but haven't had time sit down and post due to my travel schedule.

I'm happy to have joined and look forward to participating.

My CC flavor profile leans to the medium to full variety and I have been lucky enough to sample most of what Habanos has to offer.

Welcome to FOH! Do you happen to operate the LCDH there? I was there a month ago.

No sir. I operate La 5ta Habanos with my fiancé. We know the folks at LCDH well though.

Hi Rush and Welcome to FOH.

My wife and I were in Playa del Carmen last may and I am sure that we were in your shop. We were staying at the Tortuga Hotel.

Tom

Hola from Playa del Carmen. My name is Rush and I am new to FOH. I live in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Houston, Texas depending on my travel needs. I have been smoking cigars for approximately 15 years and smoking Cuban cigars since 2005. My fiancé and I currently operate a tobacco shop in Playa on the world famous Quinta Avenida.

I've been monitoring the site for a few months but haven't had time sit down and post due to my travel schedule.

I'm happy to have joined and look forward to participating.

My CC flavor profile leans to the medium to full variety and I have been lucky enough to sample most of what Habanos has to offer.

Welcome Rush