Quintero Brevas 06

Will check out this video when I'm back on FiOS...but the QBrev is a standby cigar for me. I am really curious to see what your experience was as I never have fewer than 5 or 6 boxes cycling at any given time. They are the perfect "disposable" yard, BBQ, garage work cigar. I've smoked specimens as old as late 1990's and they certainly change over time but are forever enjoyable as far as I'm concerned (2004-2009 vintage).

Wilkey

Will check out this video when I'm back on FiOS...but the QBrev is a standby cigar for me. I am really curious to see what your experience was as I never have fewer than 5 or 6 boxes cycling at any given time. They are the perfect "disposable" yard, BBQ, garage work cigar. I've smoked specimens as old as late 1990's and they certainly change over time but are forever enjoyable as far as I'm concerned (2004-2009 vintage).

Wilkey

Agree, they are to Partagas as the Monte Opens are to Montecristo! I've found the panatelas to normally be more enjoyable and construction to overall be a little higher but they still put a lot of more established markas to shame in my opinion (Cuaba, Fonseca etc)