Bolivar Coronas Extra Video Review

SteveGriff

Here you go folks, my first Cuban Cigar Video Review, taken on Sunday afternoon in Cardiff. The Cigar I'm reviewing is one of my all time favourites, the Bolivar Coronas Extra, so a safe bet for my first shot at a video review.

http://www.stevegriff.com/cigars/reviews/2...coronas-extras/

Apologies for the Welshy accent :thumbsup:

Regards,

Steve Griff

Nice review Steve :thumbsup: Shame about some of the traffic noise but that's in no way knocking your efforts mate.How did you find the cigar matched up with the wine?.I never met an Italian red that I didn't like so I may give that a try sometime,I'm usually more of a coffee drinker of various types with most smokes.Anyway thanks again for the review,I always enjoy reading your written ones so looking forward to more of these.Cheers,

Mike

Love the Bolis! I find they can be wonderfully rich, dark, complex sometimes, and at other times 'in your face full strength beasts'. Was that a bit of a nicotine buzz you had by the end? :clap:

Anyway, it takes a big set of brass ones to do a video review - congratulation on the first effort. :rolleyes:

Like Vortigan, I too enjoy your written reviews, so am expecting good things from the videos as you nail the technical down. My suggestions: quieter setting and quieter hands (although I suspect the noise was bringing out a bit of additional Gaelic hand waving as a way of compensating - its what happens to me at loud family get together).

Cheers

Alan

• 3 weeks later...