Oust fan alternative

CM125

I have a wine cooler for my Cigars I have a pound of 65% RH beads. The middle shelf was running about 66% but the lower rack was 61% or 62%. I have read other post about oust fans a cheap way to circulate the air, I can not find any. I could not find anything small enough to go into the humidor. I really did not want to drill a hole in it just yet since it is still new to put a computer fan in it. I had bought my daughter a clip on off fan circulated repellent battery operated. I bought another one I did not put the repellent disc in, I clipped it under the bottom shelf, 24 hours later it is still running and the middle shelf is 68% and the lower shelf is 65% with no condensation if it stays like that I will be extremely happy. The fan operates on 2 double AA batteries I might have to get some rechargeable batteries. The fan is about $7.50 if you look close you can find coupons on them quite often saved $3.00 off on mine. Only time will tell if this works I hope this helps someone else. Curtis

• 2 months later...