Partagas Serie E #2 and partagas serie D #5

Hello Gents, First off I'd like to say that I haven't been to the fourm in almost 6 months but It's good to be back.

I came across something today that I just could not let pass. A three count box of serie E #2 +1 and 1 Serie d#5. I always buy from LCDH and every now and then NC some a few other stops. In one of my other stops they put these aside for me and I just had to buy them. But I have never seen these before and I think they're new for 2011but I can't find anything about them. I don't know if they're fake (I don't think so ) they came in a gift bag from LCDH. Any Info is much appreciated.

Cheers, Martin

post-5073-1305742207.jpg

post-5073-1305742254.jpg

post-5073-1305742481.jpg

post-5073-1305742505.jpg

That's the gift pack that was given out at the opening night of this year's Habanos festival in February, right down to the box of matches. I still have mine. The sticker on the bottom of the box should say "VRIJDAG Printing".

It looks too good, too recent and too difficult to reproduce on a cost/return basis to be fake.

Having said that, I know there are thousands of fake "pre-release" Cohiba 1966, Monte GR etc. out there. This, with that packaging, looks like a much better bet though.

Good find, these change hands for quite a bit of money, at least until the regular production comes out.

I smoked an E2 on Monday, good cigar. It's calmed down quite a bit since the festival when I wasn't impressed. Nice Partagas spicy/leather flavours.

That's the gift pack that was given out at the opening night of this year's Habanos festival in February, right down to the box of matches. I still have mine. The sticker on the bottom of the box should say "VRIJDAG Printing".

It looks too good, too recent and too difficult to reproduce on a cost/return basis to be fake.

Having said that, I know there are thousands of fake "pre-release" Cohiba 1966, Monte GR etc. out there. This, with that packaging, looks like a much better bet though.

Good find, these change hands for quite a bit of money, at least until the regular production comes out.

I smoked an E2 on Monday, good cigar. It's calmed down quite a bit since the festival when I wasn't impressed. Nice Partagas spicy/leather flavours.

the box was unopened and it has the Vrijdag sticker. The word about it was that a humidor buyer picked them up when he was there. I have a good feeling about it so I guess i need to smoke'm .Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...