Monte #5.......what do you think?

Vortigan

Yup, box looks okay. Packaging can be way off even with legit cigars. LOL remember when Pres posted a picture of a box of Partagas P2's filled with Monte 2's... or something like that. Lessen learned, packaging comes in all flavors off the island. If you can post pictures of the cigars we can see how they look :rolleyes:

Thanks guys,much appreciated reassurance.As I said I think I'm getting carried away and a little over sensitive with the whole barcode thing because A) It's the first time ordering from a new vendor and :rolleyes: It's the first box I've had since the new warranty seals came into effect.Will take a couple of pics of the cigars and get them up though :-))

*One main thing to keep in mind, Vort, is that counterfeiters seldom trouble themselves with small and smaller cigars. They know (or figure) their market wants large churchill, double coronas and big belicoso pyramides. So you're probably good with the wee little 4in. by 40 ring gauge No. 5! :rolleyes:

That's a good point,thank you.Hopefully I'll have no similar concerns when the #2's get here later this week (hopefully this week)!! :-))

They look legit and as said before, the counterfeiters rarely mimic the shorter & smaller gauge cigars,when you buy a 2000 $ box for 500$ then you might have been had (might meaning for sure)

If you go with a trusted vendor like the Czar, your never have to concern yourself with these issues, but there are no free meals.