Monti LE 2008 Sublimes with 09 date code

stephenbj

I think I am turning into a authenticity inspector... Anyways, another one for fellow brothers to comment on.

Got these from a local cigar shop that I've purchased from before. Pretty competitive on pricing and I would say 90% of their products are real. Spotted a box of questionable R&J LE 2007 before in their shop. The cigar band printing is not centered.

Anyways back to the Monti Sublimes. I've been searching for these in local shops for some time and Non of my top vendors have it. So when I saw this I thought I would give it a try, knowing that the production code 09 even though it was a 2008 release.

Question: Does anyone have these? If so what production code was it?

Have you seen any legit LEs that have a later year production code?

Thank you in advance for everyone's input :P

post-8683-1301850115.jpg

post-8683-1301850133.jpg

post-8683-1301850147.jpg

post-8683-1301850165.jpg

post-8683-1301850189.jpg

post-8683-1301850207.jpg

post-8683-1301850226.jpg

post-8683-1301850247.jpg

I have seen plenty of the Sublimes with 09 box codes from vendors and in Cuba. These boxes have the new Montecristo "embossed" band while most of the 08 box codes have had the older Montecristo bands. But having said that, you mention that 90% of their products are real? I would be running from this vendor.

I have seen plenty of the Sublimes with 09 box codes from vendors and in Cuba. These boxes have the new Montecristo "embossed" band while most of the 08 box codes have had the older Montecristo bands. But having said that, you mention that 90% of their products are real? I would be running from this vendor.

ditto, lots of 09s out there and keep well away from any vendor who you think has suspect stock

Thanks a lot guys. I only saw one cigar that is suspicious. I will post it later and you guys decide. But you guys are right, why bother with suspicious vendors right?