Live From the Humidor - Flood Relief Special

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montecristo Especial No2 - LBT SEP 09 - PSP Best in Humidor to Survive the Floods SOLD

Price USD$295 AUD$577 includes delivery

Remember to reply to this post then email Lisa. She will respond to you next week.

post-1550-1294885717.jpg

I'll take these too if available.

Thanks,

Brad

Montecristo Especial No2 - LBT SEP 09 - PSP Best in Humidor to Survive the Floods

Remember to reply to this post then email Lisa. She will respond to you next week.

Thats it guys, there are sensational cigars there and each one of them come with a story of the Brisbane floods.

I'm off to help mates clean up, remember to reply to the post then email Lisa, she will get back to you but not till next week.

This is for Fuzz he questions that I reuse photos, so here is this morning paper to prove that it is today's crop of cigars. :o

Okay Smithy, I'll admit it... I believe that the pic you posted is of today's paper.

I'm still suspicious about those cigar pics being "live" though... :P

I just emailed Lisa to "untake" these since they aren't the "Especial". In my excitement, I didn't see the "2" on the end so they are up for grabs. Sorry again Lisa but I'll still take the Monte 2s PSP Box A as posted.

Thanks,

Brad

Montecristo Especial No2 - LBT SEP 09 - PSP Best in Humidor to Survive the Floods SOLD

Por Larranaga Petit Corona - OPM ENE 10 - PE

Price USD$250 AUD$685 includes delivery

I'll take these as well please

Email going to Lisa

Bolivar Corona Gigantes - TEB NOV 08 - PE

Price USD$275 AUD$745 includes delivery

Dammit. I'll take these as well. My wife is going to kill me (if she ever finds out)

Thanks

Montecristo No4 - OTS NOV 09 - HQ

Price USD$175 AUD$445 includes delivery

I did not see anyone take these during the live from the humidor event. If they are still available I will take them.

This is for Fuzz he questions that I reuse photos, so here is this morning paper to prove that it is today's crop of cigars. :peace:

This post proves absolutely nothing about the cigars in the later photos, of course. Anyone can take and upload a photo of today's newspaper and follow that by uploading archived photos of cigars.

To prove something the cigars would have to be photographed on top of the newspaper (not photoshopped onto the newspaper photo.)

Not that I would doubt Smitty's word. B)

Bolivar Belicosos Finos - POL JUN 10 - HQ

Price USD$246 AUD$650 includes delivery

Well lisa I am interested in the boli's

Regards,

Ferit Aksan