I feel like my dog died

The local B&M is closing. It's a sad day for all Cigar lovers in the Hartford area (Connecticut, USA) to know that a great community of friends is being scattered. Of course there were no Cuban cigars to be had in this place, but there was friendship and good conversation and a lot of watching women walk by on warm summer days. There's no replacing spots like that.

If the B&M closed down because it couldn't survive financially, that is a tragedy as you know someone's livelihood has been lost.

If it closed because of another reason other than finances, there might be a silver lining to it for you in that you might want to think of opening one up yourself since there is a community there that can support it.

Just a thought.

If the B&M closed down because it couldn't survive financially, that is a tragedy as you know someone's livelihood has been lost.

If it closed because of another reason other than finances, there might be a silver lining to it for you in that you might want to think of opening one up yourself since there is a community there that can support it.

Just a thought.

Don't tempt me! It's primarily a retirement issue. Sadly, with the tax situation in my State I think a lot of people get the majority of their cigars online. Not to mention the folks that mostly smoke Cubans!