Beritus and Emiratos

Holy mama. You have buddies in the Middle East who hooked you up?

I asked a buddy who frequently travels to Dubai to look our for the Phoenicios in the Dubai airport LCDH. Turns out they only had the Beritus and the Emeratos. So I tell him to grab them anyway. A few days later he emails that he's in the Abu Dabi airport and they have the Phoenicios. So I told him to grab those too.

You've got a good friend there...

*I'LL say! :D:P

In addition to the Phoenicios that I got in yesterday, these bad boys from the Middle East arrived today and last week:

5301738833_80c6b1920b_z.jpg

5301745555_599f088621_z.jpg

All in all, it was a big score of some htf smokes.

Pic of the Phoenicios again:

5299406960_7a1275df1c_z.jpg

I would be all over them..

PM me if interested in getting rid of some.

Have fun smoking them...

I asked a buddy who frequently travels to Dubai to look our for the Phoenicios in the Dubai airport LCDH. Turns out they only had the Beritus and the Emeratos. So I tell him to grab them anyway. A few days later he emails that he's in the Abu Dabi airport and they have the Phoenicios. So I told him to grab those too.

Now thats what you call a friend! :lifepreserver: Congrats, they look beautiful, enjoy them!

Wow. That looks fabulous. Let me know if you wanna hook up and smoke some of those bad boys! I don't know you, but you've got good tastes, and I'm in the LA area and know of some sweet spots. Ever been to the one in Thousand Oaks, the Old Oaks Cigar Company?

Wow. That looks fabulous. Let me know if you wanna hook up and smoke some of those bad boys! I don't know you, but you've got good tastes, and I'm in the LA area and know of some sweet spots. Ever been to the one in Thousand Oaks, the Old Oaks Cigar Company?

I've never been there but would be interested in checking it out sometime in the New Year.

In addition to the Phoenicios that I got in yesterday, these bad boys from the Middle East arrived today and last week:

5301738833_80c6b1920b_z.jpg

5301745555_599f088621_z.jpg

All in all, it was a big score of some htf smokes.

Pic of the Phoenicios again:

5299406960_7a1275df1c_z.jpg

How did them Phoenicia's get full again, lol.

Following up on these. So far, I have had the Punch Emiratos and the RA Beritus. Still waiting for when I have enough time to smoke the Phoenicios (and they should probably sit for a while anyway).

The Beritus was fantastic. Started off a little peppery and quickly became very tasty and rich. Almost buttery wrapper, perhaps one of the best tasting wrappers I've tasted. Perfect construction and draw. Paired well with my apple juice. :-) The last 1/4 was so strong that I had to put it out. Tons of nic that practically made me dizzy, which is rare. These are going to age very well.

The Emiratos was basically unsmokeable. It was so bitter and strong, I felt like I was smoking a machine made cigar from Pittsburgh. There were hints of greatness. But these will probably have to sit for years. . .

Following up on these. So far, I have had the Punch Emiratos and the RA Beritus. Still waiting for when I have enough time to smoke the Phoenicios (and they should probably sit for a while anyway).

The Beritus was fantastic. Started off a little peppery and quickly became very tasty and rich. Almost buttery wrapper, perhaps one of the best tasting wrappers I've tasted. Perfect construction and draw. Paired well with my apple juice. :-) The last 1/4 was so strong that I had to put it out. Tons of nic that practically made me dizzy, which is rare. These are going to age very well.

The Emiratos was basically unsmokeable. It was so bitter and strong, I felt like I was smoking a machine made cigar from Pittsburgh. There were hints of greatness. But these will probably have to sit for years. . .

Glad to read that even though they aren't smoking well now, that they still have much potential. Enjoy them down the road.

@ ubc

nice sticks :D

can you tell me the price of these cuban beauties please...

a friend of mine will be at dubai-international soon B)

cu

segundo

I paid around $400 each for the Emiratos and Beritus. The Phoenicios were around $600. But if you can get them at the Beirut airport, I understand that they are much cheaper.