Redskins Win!

Thank You! :no:

great shame they were not doing it three months ago.

i assume shanahan is safe, at least for the next year?

what of 1/4backs? standing down mcnab has to send a big message to him for the future surely, but does anyone think grossman is the franchise 1/4back for the future? at his age? even if he has played reasonably well? what chance them going back to old habits and throwing the kitchen sink and every pick (and hopefully the albertross) at top pick for that heisman guy?

great shame they were not doing it three months ago.

i assume shanahan is safe, at least for the next year?

what of 1/4backs? standing down mcnab has to send a big message to him for the future surely, but does anyone think grossman is the franchise 1/4back for the future? at his age? even if he has played reasonably well? what chance them going back to old habits and throwing the kitchen sink and every pick (and hopefully the albertross) at top pick for that heisman guy?

Shanahan is probably safe although with Snyder as your owner you never know. The quarterback situation in D.C. is a mess, Grossman will not be the answer. The Heisman trophy winner is not the answer. New ownership would be a start. Why do you root for the skins? :no:

we get little coverage of the ciollege football here and i have no idea what has been happening. i only mentioned the heisman trophy winner as, the skins being in need of a 1/4back and known to do some weird trading, they might be looking to the future. from the one report i saw, he seemed talented. do i take it from youir comments that you don't see him as a success in the nfl?

and for the record, i did mentioned a year or tewo ago, that it was a shame that the skins didn't have a go for vick - he seemed to have all the attributes the sklins look for, though he has turned out to be quite the reverse - a success!