Partagas Lusitania

Not so much a review but I just needed to say how awesome this cigar is. It's from an HQ box of 10 with an 09 date. Wow construction, draw, aroma are all there. Lit it is pure Partagas with light coffee, leather and spice rolled over the top. I'm halfway done and it's been med-med full and tastes like an 898 just not as heavy. I'm amazed that for a cigar this size the oomph is so prevelent as I would have thought it's strength and spice woud build from the beginning but it's been spot on from the first draw. It's my first Lusi and now I see why everyone raved about this cigar, it's worth it in spades. Not that this is a review even though it came out that way I would give it a solid 90 right now and by the end of the smoke it may be a 92. This is truly a specimen of some of cubas best work.

Wow she finished strong and not only in body but in flavor. The smoke went to more full bodied with more spice and a fuller mouth feel. Real rich and real smooth, not overpowering as I wouldnt expect it in this Partagas, the SdC line I would expect it. Great smoke and I'm real satisfied now and by that I mean after some smokes I want to light up another right away but this one was like a great meal, I'm gonna sit for a minute before I light another, just feel real satiated right now. Can't say enough. It def finished at a 92 and maybe I'd even give it a 94 just for the finish alone. Great great smoke.

Thanks for your quasi-review...it was good. I love the Party Lusi too...it is one of my favorites as I'm sitting on over 100 of these sticks.

Partagas Lusi has been heads and away the standout DC for a year. One of the top 5 cigars coming out of Cuba today.

x2