Hello from Houston!

Guest RobinFadal

Guest RobinFadal

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I live in Houston, Texas and have been smoking cigars for about 4 years now. I happen to come across this site a few weeks ago and am loving it. Looking forward to browsing a bit and hopefully adding something of value.

I make an annual trip to Houston every year to visit a friend, hit the links, and down a bucket of crawfish at the Ragin' Cajun. We went to Downing Street the last time I was in town and smoked a cigar. The place was an absolute "cougar den" the night we went, but it made for some definite laughs.

Welcome to the forum.

Guest RobinFadal
I make an annual trip to Houston every year to visit a friend, hit the links, and down a bucket of crawfish at the Ragin' Cajun. We went to Downing Street the last time I was in town and smoked a cigar. The place was an absolute "cougar den" the night we went, but it made for some definite laughs.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks DoberMan. I know both places very well. I used to hang out at Downing Street quite a bit. And yes there is shall we say some very nice scenery in that place which, b/c I married, explains why I don't hang out there any more. Next time you in town maybe shoot me an e-mail and we can have a smoke there.

• 2 weeks later...