very bad day!

Ok folks, this will likely be my last post on this matter. Decided this evening that since she was done skiing and her trip is essentialy over I'd tell her.

When I told her, the response was better than some of you guy's would have thought. After the "no are you shitting me!" and the "c'mon I dont believe it" I had to send photos via cell phone to convice her.

The best part was when she said "aw I know " I said what? and she said "the girls thought it was sweet that you didn't want to ruin my trip" BINGO IM GOLDEN!! :2thumbs::D Guess I really do know my wife.

Anyway Thanks for all the well wishes, kids doing well with his new thigh high cast.

Ok folks, this will likely be my last post on this matter. Decided this evening that since she was done skiing and her trip is essentialy over I'd tell her.

When I told her, the response was better than some of you guy's would have thought. After the "no are you shitting me!" and the "c'mon I dont believe it" I had to send photos via cell phone to convice her.

The best part was when she said "aw I know " I said what? and she said "the girls thought it was sweet that you didn't want to ruin my trip" BINGO IM GOLDEN!! :P:clap: Guess I really do know my wife.

Anyway Thanks for all the well wishes, kids doing well with his new thigh high cast.

Good to hear it all worked out. And that your kid is doing well. ;)

Thanks Canuck, MR.T,liuk and zaz. One thing I have to tell you all is it's best not to make a big deal out of every little injury to your child.

I've seen mothers and fathers at the playground watch their kids fall and react like some terrorist is shooting their kid!! OH MY GOSH! OOH OHH HELP ME AHH EEAH OH! Jeez , all their doing is conditioning the kid to to be a drama queen/king.

My wife and I never did this and as a result, whenever my kids get hurt....they don't make a big deal out of it.

I see so many kids whining and crying and their parents going nuts and their just setting their kids up for a life of me me me It's all about me.....sorry I just had to vent.

*Amen! And how true to the earlier stated comments! First let me say, I'm SOOOO glad to be made privvy to your wife's response. I was really worried about you! Didn't know if you were gonna be dodging bricks, bats, bottles, etc. Second and again - YES - about those parents who hover around & over safe guard their youngsters while out and at the playground, etc. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand wanting to be careful - but not mothering and mommying them to death. Sometimes the KID has more practical sense about him/herself than his parent(s) in as far as taking some minor chances on the play field.